Tuesday, October 26, 2010

please



Allah strengthen me, please.

I know Allah plans the best for me.

There's something He tries to show me yet it cant be seen.

What's happening? How am i going to settle it down? Why it happens on me? When is everything will be normal like before?

I want yesterday. But today is not yesterday. Yesterday is the only way that i can fix everything.

.my heart says, it so impossible.


I know,too. He gave me the strength to GET THROUGH HIS DAYS.


For now i still can smile, laugh, cry, and living like other ordinary girl though i'm a lil' crazy.


.like they care.

all the pieces that left, i put them into one

.and.


I force myself to keep walking until my last breathe. probably that's the time they will know the truth. and they will thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment